How to make a contract
If you wish to benefit from any of the hosting services offered by HAZI.RO, you must accept in advance the specific terms and conditions for their provision. The acceptance method will be made online, by the consent given by the Client regarding the application of these clauses. According to ORDINANCE no. 130 of 31 August 2000 on the legal regime of distance contracts: "The consumer has the right to notify the trader in writing that they renounce the purchase, without penalties and without invoking a reason, within 10 working days of receiving their product, in case provision of services, from the closure of the contract ". If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document, do not use the www.hazi.ro site and the services provided through it.
The Terms and Conditions specified on each page will be applied in addition to and inclusively, for each service.
Acceptable use policy: the acceptable use policy (which can be modified periodically) is published on our website www.hazi.ro;
Provider: HFM S.R.L. (also called HAZI.RO), registered at the Trade Register Office attached to the Neamţ Court under No. J27 / 689/2014, with headquarters in Pildeşti village, Cordun commune, Neamţ County, Vasile Alecsandri street, no. 182, fiscal registration code 33878025, account no. RO05BTRLRONCRT0280286402 opened at Banca Transilvania - Roman Branch.
Client: The natural / legal person who places an Order;
Services: Any services offered by HAZI.RO, mentioned in the Order, to be provided by HAZI.RO, to the Customer.
Order: The agreement between HFM (HAZI.RO) and the Customer through which HFM (HAZI.RO) undertakes to deliver the services, and the Customer to pay their value.
Contract: An Order confirmed by the Provider.
Customer area: https://www.hazi.ro/client
By processing an order on the website www.hazi.ro , The Customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions of the website. The acceptance of the order by HAZI.RO is considered completed at the time of confirmation by e-mail. Any order not confirmed by HAZI.RO will not have the value of a Contract.
After selecting the desired services and adding them to the shopping cart, the Customer will proceed to pay them according to the payment methods detailed in the Payment Methods section.
The Customer undertakes to enter data that is complete, correct and compliant with the reality in the form.
The registration of the domains is done in accordance with the legislation in force. HAZI.RO cannot be held liable for any damages caused by the provision by the Customer of incorrect or incomplete information.
The Customer agrees to pay the value of our services in advance, for the period of time in which are provided: monthly, at 3 (three) months, 6 (six) months, annually, at 2 (two) years or at 3 (three) years.
* Dedicated server rental services
* VPS Cloud servers (Virtual Private Server)
* Server colocation services
* Internet domain registration
* web hosting
* Reseller web hosting
* Reseller Internet domains
* Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates
* IP address allocation
* Autonomous system number (AS) allocation )
* Cloud backup
* Server management services
* IT consulting and support services
Details of the features of each service or product can be found on the site at respectively.
The rates displayed on www.hazi.ro and the customer area https://www.hazi.ro are expressed in EURO and include VAT. Payment is made in RON at the official exchange rate communicated by the National Bank of Romania valid on the day of payment in the case of payments via the Netopia platform or in EURO if the customer opts for payment via the Stripe, PayPal, Paysafecard or PayPal platforms.
An anti-fraud verification fee will be added to the fee displayed for each service or product to encourage the use of the safest payment methods:
* Netopia Mobilpay / Stripe [Credit/Debit Card - 3D Secure]: 0.00% + 0.00 EURO
* Paysafecard: 15.00% + 0.00 EURO
* Cryptocurrency: 3.5% + 0.25 EURO (Bitcoin [BTC], BitcoinCash [BCH], Binance Coin [BNB], Ethereum [ETH], Litecoin [LTC], Monero [XMR], Polygon [MATIC], Tether [USDT])
* PayPal: 3.4% + 0.35 EURO
* Payment order: depending on the bank
HAZI.RO has the right to modify the tariffs displayed on www.hazi.ro and https://www.hazi.ro, but also the right to modify the characteristics of the packages offered.
Until an order is made, HAZI.RO reserves the right to change the prices for the services offered through the site, at any time, and HAZI.RO does not offer price guarantees or refunds in the event of a price reduction or a promotional offer after the purchase.
Netopia payment by card
-Payment can be made online by card through the Netopia MobilPay platform, in complete safety. Cards accepted for payment are those issued under the logos VISA (Classic and Electron) and MASTERCARD (including Maestro, if they have CVV2 / CVC2 code).
- To complete the transaction correctly, you must provide the card code (all digits of the four groups on the front of the card, without spaces), the expiry date, the name of the holder and the last three digits on the back of the card written on the tape with your signature (depending on the card, some information may be missing).
- Processing the card data is made exclusively through the Netopia MobilPay platform. www.hazi.ro and/or https://www.hazi.ro does not request or store any details regarding your card.
Stripe payment by card
- Payments through the Stripe platform are characterized by the fact that this payment processor generates an authorization token that allows your services to be renewed automatically. If you do not want the automatic renewal of your services, you can use the "Service cancellation request" function, available in the management panel of your services, being able to opt both for the termination of the services at the end of the pre-paid period or immediately.
--> Payment by bank transfer (payment order)
- Payment by payment order is made only based on the proforma invoice issued by HAZI.RO, sent by e-mail to the Customer.
- Order processing and delivery of services will be performed after confirmation of payment, in the account below, of the issued proforma invoice.
* Beneficiary HFM SRL
* Unique registration code 33878025
* IBAN RON: RO05BTRLRONCRT0280286402
* IBAN EUR: RO52BTRLEURCRT0280286402
* SWIFT code BTRLRO22
* Account opened at Banca Transilvania - Romanian Branch
- Regardless of the currency you you have it in your account, the transactions are made in euros, at the exchange rate of your bank.
Right of withdrawal
The following services benefit from a 14-day partial or full refund of the amount paid :
- Web Hosting
- Web Reseller
If the Customer is not satisfied with our services in the first 14 days, the price paid will be fully refunded when a request is made to the payment department. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day of payment of the price.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract, using an unequivocal statement, for example, a letter sent by mail, e-mail or using the form provided in the customer area https://www.hazi.ro; For this purpose, you can use the service cancellation button in the customer area.
To comply with the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send the communication on the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiration of the withdrawal period.
Services that do not benefit from a partial or full refund of the amount paid:
- Domain Registration
- SSL Certificates
- Dedicated Servers
- VPS Servers
- Place Servers
Termination at the client's request, a service contract concluded with HAZI.RO may be terminated within 30 days' notice. Cancellation requests will not be accepted as long as the account is overdue. Requests for termination will be communicated in writing by letter sent by mail, e-mail or using the cancellation form provided in the customer area https://www.hazi.ro.
If the customer requests the termination of the contract (except for the right of withdrawal) without any fault of the Provider, HAZI.RO, will not refund the price calculated and paid in advance by the Customer for services paid in advance, the difference being kept by HAZI.RO as damages considering the fact that the Customer has benefited from free installations of the service and/or discount when making the advance payment.
HAZI.RO or the Customer may terminate the agreement (without prejudice other rights) if one of the parties significantly breaches the agreement (including, but not limited to, a breach of the Customer Acceptable Use Policy).
Uptime - service availability
The guaranteed level for the availability of the service during the contractual period is 99.9%.
If this level is not reached, the following discount scheme applies:
* 99.90% - 99.00% - The customer can request a 3% discount (7.2 hours / month)
* 98.99% - 98.00% - The customer can request a 5% discount (14.4 hours / month)
* 97.99% - 97.00% - The customer can request a 10% discount (21.6 hours / month)
* <= 97.00% - The customer can request a 30% discount.
The gratuity can be requested by contacting the payments department through the ticketing system made available to the Client through https://www.hazi.ro (customer area) and the approval of this request will remain at the discretion of our company.
The monthly value of the SLA index (Service Level Agreement = service availability) will be the value reported for a maximum uptime of at least 3 (three) of the following independent monitoring services:
The absence of the report of at least 3 (three) of the monitoring services listed above concludes a 100% availability.
The optimum of our servers is defined by the OS reports and the system own monitoring, so it may differ from the reported uptime of other monitoring systems.
The planned uptime intervals will not be subject to the monthly uptime report. These intervals will be announced to the CUSTOMER at least 24 hours in advance and will occur, as far as possible, between 1:00 AM and 5:00 AM.
The status and uptime of our servers may be consulted in real time at the web address: https://www.hazi.ro/clientserverstatus.php
Backup - backups
The use of the services is strictly the responsibility of the Client. HAZI.RO keeps backups but recommends keeping your own backups, given that this service is offered additionally and is free. Backups are not guaranteed and cannot be fully verified to confirm each file or directory. HAZI.RO is not responsible for the loss of files and/or information.
For hosting services with cPanel or cPanel/WHM control panel, we make a free backup every day with a retention of 10 calendar days. Additionally, the Client may make backups by their own methods or may download or restore a backup using the solution provided by HAZI.RO.
HAZI.RO does not assume responsibility for deleting or modifying files hosted on its own infrastructure. The client is the only one able to ensure the integrity of the data hosted on HAZI.RO servers using its own backup methods.
HAZI.RO uses internal backup procedures to restore the data stored on the servers intended for Web Hosting and VPS Servers (VPS Hosting).
Backup copies are made daily with a retention of 10 days and these backups are used strictly by HAZI.RO in case of own server failures. These backups cannot be restored at the Customer's request if they invoke reasons other than damage to HAZI.RO equipment. The requests of the Restoration Clients following the failures of the HAZI.RO servers will be investigated by specific methods and if they prove to be substantiated they will be honored.
HAZI.RO reserves the right to exclude VPS Servers or Web hosting accounts which, due to their size, generates a very high load of the HAZI.RO backup infrastructure, a load due to the large content of data hosted on a Client's Web Hosting or VPS Server account.
HAZI.RO reserves the right to exclude from the backup Web Hosting accounts and VPS Servers that occupy a disk space larger than 10GB.
If the service has not been excluded from the backup list and you want a restoration of a backup for any reason other than the physical failure of one of the HAZI.RO servers, the cost of the restoration is 1 EUR for 1GB occupied by the VPS Server or the Web Hosting account. If the Web Hosting account or the VPS Server has 10GB or less, then the cost will be 10 EUR.
HAZI.RO does not provide and does not have implemented (even internally) a backup solution for Dedicated Servers, Cloud Servers, Clustered Servers and Placed Servers. For these Servers the Client having the option to opt for a fee for a backup service from the HAZI.RO offer.
Use of services
The services offered by HAZI.RO will be used only for lawful and moral purposes, any activities that can be considered illegal are strictly prohibited. The Customer will comply with the Acceptable Use Policy and will ensure that any other entity using the Services will also comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
Acceptable Use Policy
According to the legal provisions, it is forbidden to make commercial communications by e-mail, unless the recipient and has previously given its express consent to receive such communications.
Sending messages to a large number of e-mail addresses (SPAM) cannot be done using our servers. HAZI.RO may directly resort to the suspension or deletion of the service provided depending on the extent and gravity of the facts without fully or partially reimbursing the services involved as the client's actions create moral and financial damages on behalf of HAZI.ro.
All services provided by HAZI.RO are used and managed by the Customer, and the use of these services is entirely the responsibility of the Customer, HAZI.RO not having access or having limited access to information or the activities that are carried out and not being responsible for the non-observance of the applicable legal provisions or for the violation of the trademark or copyright rights of their owners. HAZI.RO complies with the legal provisions and will respond to any notification from prejudiced persons or institutions / authorities or organizations, notifications that create at least a reasonable appearance of legality.
HAZI.RO servers can only be used for legal purposes. The transmission, storage or distribution of any information, data or materials that violate the legal provisions in force or that may directly facilitate the violation of any legal provision, is prohibited.
The customer undertakes not to use the services provided under in no form and under no circumstances for the communication of, reference to or directing to any of the following:
materials or informational content that infringes copyright, trademark rights and any other intellectual property rights belonging to a third party;
nudity, pornography, any image or text with sexual or obscene content, without complying with the legal conditions in force;
threats, abuse, harassment, slanderous statements;
any image or text intended to encourage xenophobia;
The following activities are prohibited:
* sending bulk emails (SPAM);
SMTP ports (25, 465, 587, 2525) are blocked by default for all hosting services. You will need to contact the support team to cancel the SMTP restrictions.
* use of HAZI.RO services in order to create or transmit computer viruses, worms, flooding, tor related services, mail bombing or engage in denial of service attacks;
* use of proxy or IRC scripts, or of the type FormMail, PhpShell or the like, including commercial scripts containing known security holes, Chat rooms; IRC Egg Drops bots, torrent trackers, etc.;
* scripts such as: online chat, steam status, game tracker, hostbill, whmcs, clientexec, curse;
* collection of personal information for illegal use;
* unauthorized access to data, systems or networks (phishing, spoofing, proxy, hacking, sniffing, etc.), including any attempt to test, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to create security breaches without the authorization of the owner of the network or system;
* any intervention on the service provided to a user, on a server or networks such as : mail bombing, flooding, deliberate actions to overcrowd the system;
* falsification of TCP-IP packets or any part of the header of an email;
- Any script that involves a potential security risk or may affect server performance or security of the Network will be automatically closed or removed, without prior notice.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Law on electronic commerce no. 365/2002, with subsequent amendments, HAZI.RO will act quickly in order to eliminate or blocking access to any activity or information that, by its nature, may harm the rights of a third party.
The Client will take into account the fact that the web hosting packages, reseller and VPS servers are in a common space (server), therefore the excessive use of resources for a long period by the Client or by their clients will not be accepted. Accounts that harm our servers will receive a notification to resolve the issue within 12 (twelve) hours, as long as the damage is not significant. Otherwise, those accounts may be suspended until the situation is resolved. If the Customer fails to address the issues that have been notified to him within 2 (two) days from the date of notification, HAZI.RO may, in its absolute discretion, terminate the contract and cancel the service.
The customer is responsible for updating the contact information and billing information mentioned in his account. HAZI.RO has no responsibility for damages caused by the Customer not making the necessary updates.
The Customer is responsible for maintaining the security conditions of the username, passwords and other sensitive information. If there is any doubt in this regard, the Customer must modify or request the modification of the authentication data using the password reset form found at the web address: https://www.hazi.ro/clientpwreset.php or by contacting the support team.
HAZI.RO will not be responsible for damages caused by the temporary unavailability of the servers, whatever the reason that causes this. This provision also includes damage resulting from damage or loss of data.
Neither party will be liable for non-performance of its contractual obligations if such non-performance is due to a major force event, in accordance with applicable law.
Applicable law - jurisdiction
The contract is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes between HAZI.RO and the Client will be settled amicably or, if this is not possible, the disputes will be resolved by the competent Romanian courts in Neamț.
Intellectual property rights
All materials integrated in this site are the intellectual property of HAZI.RO. These materials may not be copied or reproduced.
In addition to the Terms and Conditions displayed above, HAZI.RO, depending on the service purchased by the Customer, may also conclude additional contracts for the provision of services, in which case the conditions established will be valid between the parties. Thus, the Terms and Conditions represent a general framework contract that can be subsequently modified by agreement of the parties by signing additional contracts or annexes.
HAZI.RO reserves the right to modify its policy and conditions of use. of services without prior notice.
CONSUMER PHONE - INFOCONS - 021.9551
Neamţ County Commissioner for Consumer Protection
Address: Piatra-Neamţ, Alecu Russo 12 bis St., zip code 610126
Phone: 0233 / 217.090
Fax: 0233 / 219.810
Website : www.anpc.gov.ro
Last change: 04 Jan 2024
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution